Open Research Studies
Lung Cancer Studies
- BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals BPI-2358-105- A phase 2/3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind study to evaluated duration of severe neutropenia with Plinabulin vs. Pegfilgrastim in patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer after failing platinum therapy.
- INI-001 Inivata- Prospective observational multicenter study to evaluate the performance of Inivata liquid biopsy VS. standard tissue biopsy analysis for detection of genomic alterations in patients with stage IIIB or IV non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer.
- BDX-00146 Biodesix- An observational study assessing the clinical effectiveness of Veristrat® and validating immunotherapy tests in subjects with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Atalante 1 Protocol OSE2101 – A Randomized Parallel Group Phase III Trial of OSE2101as 2nd or 3rd Line Compared With Standard Treatment (Docetaxel or Pemetrexed) in HLA-A2 Positive Patients With Locally Advanced (IIIB) Unsuitable for Radiotherapy or Metastatic (IV) Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Regeneron R2810-ONC-16111 – A Randomized, Phase 3, Open-Label Study of Combinations of REGN2810 (Anti-PD-1 Antibody), Platinum-based Doublet Chemotherapy, and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) Versus Pembrolizumab Monotherapy in First-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 ≥50%.
- Regeneron R2810-ONC-16113 – A Randomized, Phase 3, Open-label Study of Combinations of REGN2810 (Anti-PD-1 Antibody), Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody), and Platinum-based Doublet Chemotherapy in First-line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 <50%.
- Regeneron R2810-ONC-1763 – A Randomized, Open-Label Study of Combinations of Standard and High Dose REGN2810 (Cemiplimab; Anti-PD-1 Antibody) and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) in the Second-Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 <50%.
Breast Cancer Studies
- Helsinn NEPA 17-05 – A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Parallel Group Phase 3b Study to Assess the Safety and to Describe the Efficacy of IV Fosnetupitant/Palonosetron (260 mg/0.25 mg) Combination (IV NEPAFDC) Compared to Oral Netupitant/Palonosetron (300 mg/0.5 mg) Combination (Akynzeo®) for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Initial and Repeated Cycles of Anthracycline-cyclophosphamide (AC) Chemotherapy in Women With Breast Cancer.
- Enzychem Neutropenia Study – EC-18 for Management of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia in Patients With Advanced BC Receiving Low Febrile Neutropenia Risk Chemotherapy: Dose-Escalation, Open-label, Trial to Assess Safety and Tolerability of EC-18.
Pancreatic Cancer Studies
- Hoosier Cancer Research Network GI14-198- Phase II randomized, double-blind study of mFOLFIRINOX plus Ramucirumab vs. mFOLFIRINOX plus placebo in advanced pancreatic cancer patients.
- ARMO Biosciences ARTIST 1 AM0010 in combination with FOLFOX Vs. FOLFOX alone 2nd line therapy for metastatic pancreatic cancer patients who have progressed on a gemcitabine 1st
- Ipsen MM398-07-02-03 – A Randomized, Open-label Phase 2 Study of Nanoliposomal Irinotecan (Nal-IRI)-Containing Regimens Versus Nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine in Patients with Previously Untreated, Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Prostate Cancer Studies
- Constellation Pharmaceuticaals Inc. CPI-1205: Phase 1b/expansion for CPI-1205 in combination with either Enzalutamide or Abiraterone in castrate-resistant prostate cancer patients.
Solid Tumor Studies
- Ignyta, Inc. STARTRK-2: An open-label, multicenter, global phase 2 basket study of Entrectinib for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors that Harbor NTRK1/2/3/, ROS1, or ALK Gene rearrangements.
Other Available Studies
- Incyte INCB-MA-MF-401 MOST– Prospective, longitudinal, non-interventional study of disease burden and treatment of patients with low-risk Myelofibrosis (MF) or high-risk essential thrombocythemia (ET) or ET patients receiving ET-direct therapy.
- SERA Blood Draw Study
- Telegenetics Clinic Study- Evaluate ability of remote Telegenetics services (telephone or videoconferencing) to increase uptake of genetic counseling and testing for cancer gene mutations.
- GSK- 2443A Cancer PROMIS PF Study- Observational study consisting of individual in-person qualitative interviews to identify and assess physical function impacts that patients with cancer experience, and to determine which of the selected PROMIS items are important and relevant to their experience with cancer. This is for the following cancer tumor types: Breast, Prostate, NSCLC, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- DOVA Thrombocytopenia Studyu – A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With an Open-Label Extension to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Avatrombopag for the Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Thrombocytopeniain Subjects With Active Non-Hematological Cancers