For more than 25 years, we’ve been committed to providing cancer care in a community-based setting close to home. Our all-encompassing oncology and hematology programs provide a complete range of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care.
Welcome to Gettysburg Oncology
Our caring and educated staff remains dedicated to providing insightful, compassionate care to all of our patients. We understand that every person is unique and we strive to ensure that our patients achieve not only the best possible outcome for their cancer treatment, but also the highest quality care and service during and after treatment. With Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Imaging, as well as an onsite laboratory and pharmacy, we truly offer complete cancer care, under one roof.
Our practice works with Hershey Medical Center’s Surgical Oncology Department for all solid tumor board conferences. In addition, we also collaborate with John Hopkins University and NHI for complicated patient diagnoses.
Our team remains dedicated to providing a caring environment for patients and their families. Our mission is to provide individualized treatment, utilizing the best technical approach, and recognizing each patient’s psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs during their journey with their illness and healing.
We Care About You
Here at Gettysburg Cancer Center, we are aware and concerned with the possibility of financial toxicity that could accompany a Cancer diagnosis. Our dedicated financial assistance staff will work diligently with you to alleviate as much financial burden as possible.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee assistance, however, we will exhaust all efforts in locating assistance. Please contact Erin with any questions.
Rare Disease Fund
Accepted Insurance Providers
- AETNA (Commercial)
- Aetna Better Health (Commercial)
- Blue Shield—PA (BlueShield)
- Capital Blue Cross (BlueShield)
- Carefirst BCBS (BlueShield)
- Carefirst Mail Administrators (BlueShield)
- Cigna PPO (Commercial) 888-663-8081
- Continental Life Insurance Co (Commercial)
- Freedom Blue (Medicare)
- Gateway (Medicaid)
- Geisinger Health Plan (Medicare)
- Geisinger Health Plan (Commercial)
- Geisinger Health Plan (Gold)
- Health America/Assurance (Commercial)
- Humana (Medicare)
- MD Medicaid
- Medicare PA (Medicare)
- PA Medicaid
- South Central Preferred
- United Healthcare
Achieving Better Health Care
At Gettysburg Cancer Center, we’re dedicated to providing cancer diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care that focuses on each patient’s quality of life. Our services and care stand out from other cancer centers for several reasons:
- Safety and reliability: Our treatments, from our radiation to infusion therapy treatmentsare handled by trained, certified and educated staff.
- Specialized care: We offer a comprehensive, caring team of oncologists, hematologists, and diagnostic radiologists to help develop your treatment plan. We also offer an in-house pharmacy and infusion treatment center.
- Quality of life treatments: Our team of physicians develops treatments that consider your long-term needs, such as non-invasive surgery treatment methods, like radiation.
- Innovative research: Our clinical research team has more than 15 years of experience and more than 10 open clinical trials to help advance our treatment plans for patients and medicine.
We Treat All Types of Cancer
Different types of cancer appear throughout the body when cells grow without regulation. We offer a complete range of care for several types of cancer: Blood Cancer, Bone Cancer, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Head and Neck Cancers, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Skin Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Prostate Cancer
Talk to our team of oncologists about developing a treatment plan that works for you and your family. Contact us to learn more.
Designated Blue Distinction Cancer Care Center
Capital Blue designates a Blue Distinction to Centers that have a proven history of delivering exceptional care and results and have a demonstrated focus on delivering quality and value through patient-centered, coordinated care. To learn more, contact your local Blue Cross Blue Shield company.