- SERA Blood Draw Study– see attached list of available kits- Updated 12/12/2017
- Telegenetics Clinic Study- Evaluate ability of remote Telegenetics services (telephone or videoconferencing) to increase uptake of genetic counseling and testing for cancer gene mutations. 48- screened/ 30 enrolled
- Hoosier Cancer Research Network GI14-198- Phase II randomized, double-blind study of mFOLFIRINOX plus Ramucirumab vs. mFOLFIRINOX plus placebo in advanced pancreatic cancer patients. 1 active patient/ on hold for safety review
- ARMO Biosciences ARTIST 1 AM0010 in combination with FOLFOX Vs. FOLFOX alone 2nd line therapy for metastatic pancreatic cancer patients who have progressed on a gemcitabine 1st line – 1 patient to begin screening 11/16/17- Deemed a screen failure 11/28/2017
- BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals BPI-2358-105- A phase 2/3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind study to evaluated duration of severe neutropenia with Plinabulin vs. Pegfilgrastim in patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer after failing platinum therapy. – 0 screened/ o enrolled
- INI-001 Inivata- Prospective observational multicenter study to evaluate the performance of Inivata liquid biopsy VS. standard tissue biopsy analysis for detection of genomic alterations in patients with stage IIIB or IV non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer- 6 screened/ 6 enrolled
- BDX-00146 Biodesix- An observational study assessing the clinical effectiveness of Veristrat® and validating immunotherapy tests in subjects with non-small cell lung cancer. 8 screened/ 8 enrolled
- Constellation Pharmaceuticaals Inc. CPI-1205: Phase 1b/expansion for CPI-1205 in combination with either Enzalutamide or Abiraterone in castrate-resistant prostate cancer patients. – Feasibility questionnaire completed and sent- 1- Randomized Patient, 1- Patient in Screening
- Ignyta, Inc. STARTRK-2: An open-label, multicenter, global phase 2 basket study of Entrectinib for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors that Harbor NTRK1/2/3/, ROS1, or ALK Gene rearrangements- Just in time trial- Onco-Trials will alert us when we have a patient
- GSK- 2443A Cancer PROMIS PF Study- Observational study consisting of individual in-person qualitative interviews to identify and assess physical function impacts that patients with cancer experience, and to determine which of the selected PROMIS items are important and relevant to their experience with cancer. This is for the following cancer tumor types: Breast, Prostate, NSCLC, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.- Selected/ Initiated/ enrollment can begin (Sargon Study)
- Incyte INCB-MA-MF-401 MOST– Prospective, longitudinal, non-interventional study of disease burden and treatment of patients with low-risk Myelofibrosis (MF) or high-risk essential thrombocythemia (ET) or ET patients receiving ET-direct therapy- Initiation completed/ enrollment can begin
Closed or on Hold Clinical Trials:
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals 1VIT14039: Closed to enrollment/ Follow-up continues
- Celltrion CT-P10 3.4: Closed to enrollment/Follow-up continues
- Roche Pharmaceuticals GO29438: Closed to enrollment/Follow-up continues
- REVEAL INCB-MA-PV-401: Closed to enrollment/ Follow-up continues
- ORION OSE Pharmaceuticals OSE2101: On hold by sponsor
- Boston Biomedical BBI-608: Closed
- GI14-191: Closed to enrollment/ Data follow up continues
Upcoming and Potential New Clinical Trials:
Enzychem Lifesciences Corporation: Dose escalation, open-label, multicenter, clinical trial of EC-18 to assess the safety and tolerability of EC in women with advanced breast cancer receiving AC regimen. – Site qualification visit completed/waiting on sponsor selection of our site.
Pfizer C0541001: A phase 1 dose escalation study evaluating the safety and tolerability of PF-06804103 in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) Positive Solid Tumors- Site qualification visit completed/ waiting on sponsor selection of our site.
DAIICHI SANKYO DS8201-A-U201: A phase 2, multicenter, open-label study of DS-8201a, an anti-HER2-antibody drug conjugate (ADC) for HER2-Positive unresectable and/or metastatic breast cancer subjects who are resistant or refractory to T-DM1 (KADCYLA)- Feasibility questionnaire completed and sent
Helsinn Healthcare SA NEPA-17-05: A phase 3b, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, active-controlled, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of IV fosnetupitant/palonosetron combination compared to oral netupitant/palonosetron for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in anthracycline-cyclophosphamide naïve female breast cancer patients receiving AC chemotherapy- Feasibility questionnaire completed and sent- Site Selection Visit completed 10/4/17
Pfizer-A5481084: A prospective, randomized, pragmatic phase 4 study comparing Palociclib on a continuous daily dosing regimen vs. Schedule 3/1 in combination with endocrine therapy in real-world setting in patients with HR-positive/ HER2-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer- Feasibility questionnaire completed and sent- regulatory in process/ site initiation visit date to be determined.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. REGN2810: Phase 3, open-label 1st line treatment for advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer patients. Both Non-Squamous or Squamous are included. REGN2810 plus Ipilimumab VS. REGN2810 and platinum-based doublet chemotherapy- Regulatory in process/ site initiation visit date to be determined
Incyte INCB050465- A phase 2, Open-Label, two cohort study of INCB050465 a PI3KA inhibitor in subjects with relapsed or refractory marginal zone lymphoma with or without prior exposure to a BTK Inhibitor (CITADEL-204)- Site initiation visit date to be determined. Regulatory completed/ Sargon Study
Bristol-Myers Squibb CA017062- A phase 3 open label, randomized study of BMS-986205 combined with Nivolumab with or without chemotherapy vs. chemotherapy in participants with previously untreated stage IV or recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer- feasibility completed 11/14/17/ QCCA- Selected 12/5/17- Regulatory to begin once it is sent.