Prospective observational multicenter study to evaluate the performance of Inivata liquid biopsy analysis compared with standard tissue biopsy analysis for detection of genomic alterations in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. (QCCA) – Stage IIIB or IV non-squamous NSCLC
- GI14-198 Hoosier Oncology
Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind study of mFLOFINOX plus Ramuncirumab vs. mFOLFIRNOX plus placebo in advanced pancreatic patients.
- HOOSIER Cancer Research Network
Efficacy of supportive Ginseng for patients being treated with Regorfenib-
- TeleGenetics Clinic Study
Evaluate ability of remote TeleGenetic services (telephone or video conferencing) to increase uptake of genetic counseling and testing for cancer gene mutations.
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals IRON CLAD
Can iron lessen anemia due to cancer and chemotherapy: A multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of Injectafer® (ferric carboxymaltose injection)
- SERA Blood Draw Study
An Observational Study Assessing the Clinical Effectiveness of VeriStrat and Validating Immunotherapy Tests in Subjects with Non-Small Call Lung Cancer. (QCCA)
- Must be Diagnosed with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (any stage)
- Not currently on treatment
- Either newly diagnosed/ or progression and new treatment line is being determined
- EGFR wildtype or unknown
- Squamous or non-squamous
- No history or a prior malignancy within 2 years of signing the informed consent form (except adequately treated non-melanoma skin cancer, carcinoma in situ
- ARMO BioSciences Artist 1
A randomized phase 3 study of AM0010 in combination with FOLFOX compared to FOLFOX alone as second-line therapy in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer that have progressed during or following a first line gemcitabine containing regimen.
- BPI-2358-105 BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals
A phase 2/3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind study to evaluate duration of severe neutropenia with Plinabulin versus Pegfilgrastim in patients with solid tumors (advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have failed >1 but <5 prior lines of chemotherapy, advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer after failing platinum therapy or hormone refractory (androgen independent) metastatic prostate cancer) receiving docetaxel myelosuppressive chemotherapy: Invitation visit 7/25/17